2019 Reunion Camping Registration Form
37th Annual Vietnam Veterans and All Veterans ReunionWhen: Sep. 19th - Sep. 21st, 2019
Where: 8313 E 400 S, Greentown, IN 46936
Things To Remember:
- If you need to run a generator past midnight for Health reasons, then you must be in campsites 600-1000 EAST.
- After June 11th members reservations received without a prior Lot Assignment will be processed as camping sites become available. (REMEMBER--- ONE LOT PER MEMBER ONLY)
- Camping Reservation Fee: maximum 8 nights for early arrival beginning Sept 19, 2018 @ $10 per night. Minimum of 3 nights required, beginning Sept 19 - Sept 21st @ $10 per night. (Reminder you may arrive earlier than Sept.19th but you only have to pay for eight days)
- Wristbands will be purchased at the gate upon your arrival for the 37th annual Vietnam Veterans Reunion the 3rd week of Sept 2019.
After the September reunion, please move you camper to the south side of the roads east of Tookolo Hall (east of the grounds). Storage fees are due October 1st 2018 and must be paid prior to acceptance of your camping reservation for 2019.
- You must submit a reservation form and payment to secure your campsite
Between February 1st and June 11 2019
- Membership MUST be current through July 1, 2019.
- Separate checks must be sent in for membership and camping or check will be returned
- For current lot holder’s- the person’s name that appears on the lot of record must be the same name who submits payment i.e. personal check, cashier’s check, money order.
- If storage fees become delinquent and you are a reunion camper, your campsite for the following year’s reunion will be revoked and your reservation. Then you will be treated as a newcomer and you will be reassigned as open campsites become available.
- Reminder all Campers MUST be moved off the ROADS by the first week end in Sept.
***HCVVO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REASSIGN LOTS USED AS “PARKING LOTS”****
Any questions? Please contact HCVVO camping 765-628-0297 ext. 5 and leave your name, phone number, and a brief message.
[2019 camping request]