2021 Reunion Camping info
Printable version 2021 Camping Form
From the desk of the President:
39th Annual Vietnam Veterans and All Veterans ReunionWhen: Sep. 13th - Sep. 19TH, 2021
Where: 8313 E 400 S, Greentown, IN 46936
Things To Remember:
- If you need to run a generator past midnight for Health reasons, then you must be in campsites 400-1000 EAST.
- After June 1st members reservations received without a prior Lot Assignment will be processed as camping sites become available. (REMEMBER--- ONE LOT PER MEMBER ONLY)
- Camping Reservation Fee: maximum 5 nights for early arrival beginning Sept 8, 2021 @ $10 per night. Minimum of 4 nights required, beginning Sept 13 - Sept 19th @ $10 per night. (Reminder you may arrive earlier than Sept.8th but you only be charged starting on Sept 8th
- Wristbands will be purchased at the gate upon your arrival for the 38th annual Vietnam Veterans Reunion the 3rd week of Sept 2020.
After the September reunion, please move you camper to the West Parking lot. Storage fees are due October 1st 2020 and must be paid prior to acceptance of your camping reservation for 2021.
- You must submit a reservation form and payment to secure your campsite
Between February 1st to June 1st 2021
- Membership MUST be current through July 1, 2021.
- Separate checks must be sent in for membership and camping or check will be returned
- For current lot holder’s- the person’s name that appears on the lot of record must be the same name who submits payment i.e. personal check, cashier’s check, money order.
- If storage fees become delinquent and you are a reunion camper, your campsite for the following year’s reunion will be revoked and your reservation. Then you will be treated as a newcomer and you will be reassigned as open campsites become available.
- Reminder all Campers MUST be moved off the campsite and parked in the West parking lot by the first of OCT
***HCVVO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REASSIGN LOTS USED AS “PARKING LOTS”****
Any questions? Please contact HCVVO camping 765-628-0297 ext. 5 and leave your name, phone number, and a brief message
HCVVO CAMPING RULES
1. All campers are responsible for the appearance of their campsites. If needed trash bags are available
2. All campfires must be contained, as we are responsible for any damage these fires cause to nearby fields and /or property. DO NOT burn skids with nails or items made of glass or metal and any non-burnable items, as these can cause serious injury to members/volunteers who clean up the fire pits.
OVERFLOW: NO CAMPFIRES are allowed directly on the ground and must be contained in an appropriate above-ground vessel.
3. Generators will be turned off at midnight year round unless you are in a generator permitted area and have medical needs.
4. All radios will be turned down at 11pm Sun-Thurs and midnight Fri-Sat. After these times music should not be heard outside of your camp without the approval of the campers around you.
5. Pets must be on a leash or contained while on the grounds of HCVVO. No pets except SERVICE DOGS
Are allowed in the food or vending areas, around the trash or in the main building per the Board of Health and the Board of Officers of HCVVO. Please clean up after your pets.
6. All children under the age of 16 must be under adult supervision at all times.
7. Mini bikes, scooters, ATV’s, Golf Carts and all motorized vehicles must be operated by a licensed driver who is at least 16 years of age. When operated after dark, vehicles must have lights or you must carry a flashlight and have it turned on.
8. Vehicles MUST be parked within the boundaries of your campsite or in the West Field. Vehicles parked in unauthorized areas or creating safety concerns will be subject to towing at the owner’s expense.
9. NO FIREARMS OR WEAPONS are to be displayed or discharged ANYWHERE on HCVVO property or the OVERFLOW FIELD. ANYONE who BREAKS THIS RULE WILL BE BANNED FROM EVENTS FOREVER. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE!!!!
10. Fireworks are prohibited. Again we are responsible for any damages caused by fireworks/fires.
11. Adults, please use alcohol responsibly. NO UNDERAGE DRINKING WILL BE ALLOWED. Illegal drugs will not be tolerated.
12. No fighting will be tolerated.Anyone who cannot conduct themselves in an orderly manner can and will be removed. THIS IS A HEALING FIELD, NOT A FIGHTING FIELD.
13. No vendor or raffle sales are permitted in the campsite areas unless you have been granted an official fundraising permit with HCVVO.
14. No pets, alcohol or other drink, food or smoking is allowed in the Memorial Garden.
15. Anyone wishing to stay more than two (2) consecutive weeks at the grounds must get approval from the Board of Officers of HCVVO.
16. All campers left on the grounds are to be moved to the East side and parked on the roads by Oct 1st for winter. If HCVVO has to move your camper as a result of your failure to move it after the reunions, then you will be charged a $25.00 fee for gas and maintenance of vehicle used to move YOUR camper.
THESE RULES WILL BE IN EFFECT YEAR ROUND,
IGNORANCE OF THE RULES IS NOT AN EXCUSE!